$5,450.00 A Flat Rate $100.00 for Shipping* Plus Two Extra Blades
*$100.00 shipping applies to the lower 48 states only, call for a quote for other shipping rates
The Gas Supershear is a hydraulic catalytic converter cutter designed as a self-contained unit, which requires neither a power source nor battery recharge.
- SUPERSHEAR’S PATENTED CUTTING HEAD DELIVERS SUPERIOR RESULTS
- Designed as a self-contained unit that requires neither a power source or battery recharge.
- Powered by a GX270 or GX240 Honda electric start gas engine drives a 1.2 GPM pump to deliver 3500 psi pressure to the patented cutting head.
- Mobility allows the unit to go anywhere needed in a facility.
- Single person operator.
- Ships with electric start battery, and recharged with the Honda Magneto.
This shear is powered by a GX270 or GX240 Honda electric start gas engine which allows it to be taken anywhere in a recycling yard and allows catalytic converter removal where needed.
The Honda Motor drives a 1.2 GPM pump to deliver 3500 psi pressure to the patented cutting head. The pressure is regulated and controlled via a pressure relief valve and manifold system attached to the cart. The Gas Supershear is shipped with the battery for the electric start, which is recharged with the Honda Magneto.
The hydraulic unit is mounted on a two-wheel cart with 10.5-inch polyurethane “no flat” tires. Like the other three Supershear models, this machine is shipped with 23 feet of braided hydraulic hose connected to the patented Supershear cutting head.
A two-button switch handle, located below the head, controls the cutting motion and facilitates a one-man operation.
For Questions, Reach Us at (800) 999-8100 or Outside the U.S. (480) 789-3893